Chinese Virus - Corona ka kuch Karo na

For the entire world COVID-19 which President Donald Trump declared as C.H.I.N.E.S.E. Virusis a bolt from the blue. (you love President Trump or hate him, but you can't ignore his audacity on being ostentatiously Politically Incorrect). There are many who were aware of some catastrophe, epidemic, pandemic, war would ensue in the beginning of 2020. The reason I didn't write this earlier was because Internet for all it's usefulness is the repository of lies also and I didn't want my blog to be assigned as another run of mill conspiracy theory that bloggers / youtubers sensationalize to get clicks on their blogs / videos. As such Astrology which in our culture is Jyotish Vidya or Jyotish Shastra., a Vidya / Shastra is labelled as mumbo jumbo by especially the English literate (I am purposefully not addressing them as English educated). But now, I rue the fact of not writing this blog earlier to fore-warn people at large.

Rewind to early 2019, I was attending a seminar on Argh Martand, which is predictive Astrological study of Stocks, Commodities, Finance and Economy. A senior trader and a friend whom I respect asked for permission to share an important topic and he quoted a senior astrology practitioner from Bhuj, Kutch who since the last 35 years has predicted that beginning 2020, the transit of Uranus / Herschel shall bring on the world catastrophic calamities, epidemics, pandemics, wars. 



For me the news of death of nearly half a billion animals in Australia bush fire was the precussor of the grave events that shall unfold in the times to come.

Our planet Food cycle and eco-system is based on Violence. Carnivorous animals like a fox eats a rabbit and a Tiger or Lion eats a Zebra or Deer and the left over carcass is devoured by vultures. This is a natural cycle. For westerners, killing animals for food or otherwise is a natural thing but for us Indians, who are Sanatan Dharmis and follow the way of life that westerners identify us as Hinduism, for us every living entity has a soul and the death of an animal or for that matter any living being is equivalent to the death of an human being.

When I read about this catastrophe, I started sharing about the prediction of Uranus transit with all near & dear ones. This blog intent is not to frighten the reader but to just forewarn all that this pandemic that is enfolding in and engulfing  the entire world, one can't be too cautious. Forewarned is Forearmed.

In January and February 2020, I had shared with my dear and near ones to go light / to exit positions in the Stock Market especially Crude Oil fearing that COVID-19 spread can get real ugly, many took me seriously but some had concluded that I was indulging in scare mongering. I don't blame them as not only Indian Indexes but World Indexes were near all time highs. :-)

Anyway, I am not rushing to buy stocks or assets, we are not out of the woods yet.

One last point, this transit of Uranus shall last till 2026., for the next three years at-least the world might see social, political and economical upheavals of inordinate proportions.

I would like to end this blog on a positive note, I am reproducing here a facebook post of the Argh Martand practitioner and my teacher Shri Devendra Chaturvedi. I have respect for his views and predictions and sincerely hope & pray that he is right again about we winning the war against COVID-19.


Be safe. God Bless all.


Jitendra. Thacker.



Disclaimer : The images in the blog are used for information only. The author has not monetized this blog nor intends to do so. The rights of the images belong to the respective websites / organisations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Important Date Of The Millennium.